Monday, April 5, 2010

Two Crazy Cupcakes Got a Facelift...you can do it too!

FINALLY... I had time to sit down and mess around with photoshop. I have been wanting a custom header and background!

How do you like it???

With the help of some great blogs I did it and you can do it too!!

First, you need a photo editing software like photoshop or paint shop pro.

Then, purchase yourself a digital scrapbook pack.

Go to layout--Choose Pick a new template--Use Minima Layout.

Here are the dimensions you need to set your canvas to before you start!


Check these guys out for more great tips on blog design, free layouts, Free fonts galore, and even scrapbooking!

Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!


While your at it make your self a grab button....Check out these awesome instructions!

-Or- if you don't have time then download some of these great templates from:




Leelou Blogs

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails