Thursday, April 8, 2010

Berry Banana Extreme Smoothie

My little sweet pea LOVES smoothies especially because she can literally make them by herself. I hover of course because she is using a blender and it's also made of glass LOL!


Throw all the stuff in your blender and blend away!!!


Enjoy!



Berry Banana Extreme Smoothie

8 ounces Orange Juice With Calcium
1 whole Medium Banana, Ripe
6 ounces Fat Free Yogurt, Strawberry
8 whole Strawberries, Frozen
8 ounces Ice, Crushed

1) Add all ingredients to blender except ice.

2) Blend on high for 30 seconds.
3) Add crushed ice and blend for 1-2 minutes

6 comments:

  1. that is such a yummy treat.. I hope you join in and share this for my Round Robin tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... the weather is getting just about right for smoothies.
    Thanks


    *Round Robin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smoothies and I've been meaning to try out my new blender making one. Thanks for a great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the Round Robin. It is a monthly event I hope you come back for next month.. Have a great weekend. This is a treat I know we will make it our house..

    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love smoothies! My blender is seriously collecting too much dust...I may have to try this!

    visiting from Round Robin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails